• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I retract my apology to Sufunk...

119 posts in this topic

Wow sufunk, makes a FDQ exit then comes back and makes all kinds of friends :whistle:

Dude, you're like the one person here that more people hate than me??? :gossip:

That's news to me...I don't know either of you well enough to hate you (shrug)

Wow sufunk, makes a FDQ exit then comes back and makes all kinds of friends :whistle:

lol ok, at least I never did a FDQ exit because I didn't get a book I want or a grade I wanted after a press :roflmao:

lol ok, at least I never did a FDQ exit because I didn't get a book I want or a grade I wanted after a press :roflmao:

bam.jpg

was there a pole?

did crack win?

I just went back and read that thread. On the Carousel of Butthurt, all the animals go up and down.

That was a scorned ex-girlfriend level of butthurt.

More like a "my ex nailed my brother" level of butthurt.

More like the love of my life married my little brother 2 weeks after she dumped me, she's three weeks pregnant and we never even slept together level butthurt

You keep saying that over and over like it bothers me. It isn't exactly hard to get a reaction from me and find something that will pizz me off. Somehow, you've figured out the one thing though that doesn't bother me in the slightest though :roflmao:

:roflmao:

Who says I havent :devil:

I will apologize though. I had you pegged with the bigot crowd which can't be right since you are clearly gay for me :blush:

I am flattered but unfortunately married :foryou:

Who says I havent :devil:

I will apologize though. I had you pegged with the bigot crowd which can't be right since you are clearly gay for me :blush:

I am flattered but unfortunately married :foryou:

:blush:

johnny_carson_as_karnak_feature.jpg