• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Mechanika #0 NYCC Variant CGC 9.8

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

Standard rules apply. No probation, free shipping within U.S. Exact shipping cost for international and I will follow customs rules.

I am selling a CGC 9.8 blue label of Lady Mechanika #0, NYCC Variant.

Last GPA sale at $470.

$325 shipped within U.S.

Thanks

Hi,

STD rules apply. No probation, free shipping within U.S. Exact shipping cost for international and I will follow customs rules.

Thanks

:sick:

Hehe, autocorrect strikes again!

Going to close this shortly and either move to e-bay or keep it as a spare in the collection. I'll lower the price to $285 shipped(US) if anyone is interested.

Nice man, I'll take it. I've been chasing this one and raws aren't much cheaper when they pop up. I saw one go for 160 but missed it...

Going to close this shortly and either move to e-bay or keep it as a spare in the collection. I'll lower the price to $285 shipped(US) if anyone is interested.

Nice man, I'll take it. I've been chasing this one and raws aren't much cheaper when they pop up. I saw one go for 160 but missed it...

:cry: Man I wish I saw this sooner. $285 shipped is a steal for this book.