• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GLWTS!

211 posts in this topic

I used to own this thread, and loved it.

Just let me do the old CPR and I'll sell it back to you for a small markup.

I'm returning this slab I just bought because it doesn't have upgrade potential.

I'm not interested in buying your book myself, but I'll keep questioning why it's still here.

I make a living refreshing the marketplace page, and snapping up all the bargains for a quick flip, before the packages even arrive.

You're a friend of mine, and I know I turned down this fantastic opportunity in a PM, but I think this is a no-brainer, can't lose, money-making machine of a book! People would be troglodytes for passing this up.

BTW,

This is a sweet OO tread. It has not been manipulated in any way. It should get a premium from all of those that think it has upgrade potential.

:gossip: ...but I already potentialized the threads with potential.

:takeit: pending scan, price, shipping quote, and local weather forecast.

Seeing this book with a yellow label puts downward pressure on my sphincter.

You're a friend of mine, and I know I turned down this fantastic opportunity in a PM, but I think this is a no-brainer, can't lose, money-making machine of a book! People would be troglodytes for passing this up.

HOW IS THIS STILL AVAILABLE??!?!?!?! :frustrated:

I've only seen two other copies of this book for sale in the last week.

I make a living refreshing the marketplace page, and snapping up all the bargains for a quick flip, before the packages even arrive.

Can you just mail it straight to ComicLink for me?

HOW IS THIS STILL AVAILABLE??!?!?!?! :frustrated:

It wouldn't be if my testicles weren't in my wife's purse.