• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GLWTS!

211 posts in this topic

CGC PRE-SALE!!

I'VE GOT A GREAT NEW BATCH OF BOOKS THAT I'M PROBABLY GOING TO BUY, PROCESS, PRESS AS NEEDED, SLAB AS NEEDED, & FLIP IN THIS THREAD FOR MASSIVE COMIC BOOK PROFITS & I'M OFFERING THEM HERE TO MY BOARDS FAMILY FIRST, AS A COURTESY, TO SEE IF ANY OF THIS IS A GOOD IDEA.

CONDITIONAL :takeit: IGNORED.

THERE WILL BE NO SCANS TO PEND.

CGC PRE-SALE!!

I'VE GOT A GREAT NEW BATCH OF BOOKS THAT I'M PROBABLY GOING TO BUY, PROCESS, PRESS AS NEEDED, SLAB AS NEEDED, & FLIP IN THIS THREAD FOR MASSIVE COMIC BOOK PROFITS & I'M OFFERING THEM HERE TO MY BOARDS FAMILY FIRST, AS A COURTESY, TO SEE IF ANY OF THIS IS A GOOD IDEA.

CONDITIONAL :takeit: IGNORED.

THERE WILL BE NO SCANS TO PEND.

:takeit:

Comics General Thread: July 1, 2013

My Dog Has Cancer

For Sale Forums Thread: August 1, 2013

Help Me Pay For My Dog's Cancer Treatment

Hi, I'm new here and my name is Chad Rasnaski. I have a neato copy of Red Raven 1 for sale, which I am pricing at 1 bagillion dollars. But my CGC buddies can score a 5% exclusive discount by using the codeword: buymemoretats.

Hi, I'm new here and my name is Chad Rasnaski. I have a neato copy of Red Raven 1 for sale, which I am pricing at 1 bagillion dollars. But my CGC buddies can score a 5% exclusive discount by using the codeword: buymemoretats.

This post is prejudiced against Poles.

Note to self: Seed CG with fanciful dog references for future sales thread boost. Brilliant!

You can use my most prized reference. :)

mandy.jpg

How about this:

This is what my invisible non-existent dog thinks about your post, if you don't buy my overpriced drek to pay for its made up chemo. hm

Note to self: Seed CG with fanciful dog references for future sales thread boost. Brilliant!

You can use my most prized reference. :)

mandy.jpg

How about this:

This is what my invisible non-existent dog thinks about your post, if you don't buy my overpriced drek to pay for its made up chemo. hm

Invisible non-existent dog cancer story... it just tugs at my heart strings.

tumblr_m6ghom3byO1qi7t8bo2_500.jpg

I've got some books to sell tonight but haven't scanned them yet as I thought It would be useless to prepare properly and instead let you all wait and post inane comments while I try and get the scanner to work.

I've got some books to sell tonight but haven't scanned them yet as I thought It would be useless to prepare properly and instead let you all wait and post inane comments while I try and get the scanner to work.

No place holding. :rulez: