• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventure Time #5 -Heroes Con Variant - NM - $60.00 each (3 copies)

7 posts in this topic

I recently was able to get some more of these variants if anyone is interested. These were the limited edition ones from Heroes Con with a production run of only 500 copies made. If anyone is interested the first "I'll take it" gets the item. Shipping will be slightly delayed because of the 4th of July Holiday in the US and I have to get them from my supplier. But as soon as they arrive they can be sent out. Hit me up with any questions. Shipping via media mail per copy is $3.75, Priority mail $5.75.

For those who do not know what these look like, these were the books. Limitied to 500 copy print run.

AdventureTime_05_preview_Page_05.jpg

This sucks, I want this copy...I'm a huge Adventure Time comic collector, have an entire wall in my house framed with just about every copy out there. However, i decided to step up finishing my ASM run first. Darn! I'll keep an eye on this thread.