• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rose City Comic Con -- Portland Or. -- Sep. 8 & 9

69 posts in this topic

I'd be game for dinner on Sat. after a long day at the office

hm

Acropolis

Lucky Devil

Club 205

Shimmers

Take your pick boys lol

Jerome

As long as the food is good and the scenery doesn't make said food come back up, I'm fine eating wherever.

hm

Acropolis

Lucky Devil

Club 205

Shimmers

Take your pick boys lol

Jerome

As long as the food is good and the scenery doesn't make said food come back up, I'm fine eating wherever.

Many years ago when I was on a road trip I saw a sign for the Acropolis and all I saw was an advertisement for steak - had no idea the eye candy came with it. lol

hm

Acropolis

Lucky Devil

Club 205

Shimmers

Take your pick boys lol

Jerome

Many years ago when I was on a road trip I saw a sign for the Acropolis and all I saw was an advertisement for steak - had no idea the eye candy came with it. lol

Probably should pick a wife friendly place, to be honest I don't trust the food quality at a strip club.

Hey Royce, have you been to Ryan's store lately, the 6.5 Avengers #1 might be just a tad bit overgraded. (:

hm

Acropolis

Lucky Devil

Club 205

Shimmers

Take your pick boys lol

Jerome

Probably should pick a wife friendly place, to be honest I don't trust the food quality at a strip club.

Hey Royce, have you been to Ryan's store lately, the 6.5 Avengers #1 might be just a tad bit overgraded. (:

All of his books are overgraded and/or restored. And who is stupid enough to get a nice mid-grade AF15 without the chipping and have it signed?? :facepalm: Oh wait, I forget it was Ryan we were discussing here. Yeah, must be nice not having a conscience and slabbing and grading your own books. :eyeroll: That turd would be a comic out of an old lady's hand...hell, he probably has.

Where did you see this news?

I dont see him on the guest list on the site, nor on the pdf :shrug:

Jerome

Oh he is not gonna be announced. I do believe he will be there but to what extent and how long I don't know.