• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rose City Comic Con -- Portland Or. -- Sep. 8 & 9

69 posts in this topic

I might have to pass on Baltimore & go to this show.

Chrisco is lobbying me pretty hard for Baltimore but I have some business in Portland that needs my attention.

Chrisco is lobbying me pretty hard for Baltimore but I have some business in Portland that needs my attention.

Toast - 2c Conan summit? hm

It would be EPIC, Royce.

It would be EPIC, Royce.

Goodness, yes.

It would be EPIC, Royce.

Goodness, yes.

Okay bro, bad news for a sweet fool. My important literary business has shifted back east this September weekend. Chris & I owe each other beers, too. Looks like I'll be in B'more instead.

This poor little misbegotten con thread. Is there no love for Rose City? Is she but a wayfaring mudlark, forgotten & ignored?

Toast spends the full week in San Diego at the big show & turns his back on the thread. Sad. Very sad.

It appears my important literary business might yet materialize out west. In which case, my travel will coincide with this event.

As much as Chris keeps texting me about Baltimore, I've been to Baltimore & it ain't that great. Except for the Chris part. He's great. Maybe Sal, too. Chris & Sal. That's it. No wait. Lauren. Lauren too. She's better than both those clowns.

^ That is excellent news about Bendis! :whee:

And just double checking...there will be a CGC booth, or just witnesses on-site?

Jerome

CGC will not be there, just me facilitating the show with a CGC CAW.

Sigs will still be SS eligible at the show just come to my booth before you get stuff signed or sketched as normal. I will post my booth # as soon as I get it. I will be talking to Ron the con promoter tomorrow, I am hoping for enough space to have my art studio stuff out too.

This poor little misbegotten con thread. Is there no love for Rose City? Is she but a wayfaring mudlark, forgotten & ignored?

Toast spends the full week in San Diego at the big show & turns his back on the thread. Sad. Very sad.

It appears my important literary business might yet materialize out west. In which case, my travel will coincide with this event.

As much as Chris keeps texting me about Baltimore, I've been to Baltimore & it ain't that great. Except for the Chris part. He's great. Maybe Sal, too. Chris & Sal. That's it. No wait. Lauren. Lauren too. She's better than both those clowns.

I hit the big time and now I'm back to my humble beginnings :blush: I was a fool for ignoring my roots and, most importantly, my bromance with Tupenny. :sorry:

Go west, young man. Go west and don't look back. :wishluck:

Sigs will still be SS eligible at the show just come to my booth before you get stuff signed or sketched as normal. I will post my booth # as soon as I get it. I will be talking to Ron the con promoter tomorrow, I am hoping for enough space to have my art studio stuff out too.

Nice to have a sig wit there :applause:

Nice to have a sig wit there :applause:

Looking forward to seeing you again my friend! We have got to get a dinner arranged!

^ That is excellent news about Bendis! :whee:

And just double checking...there will be a CGC booth, or just witnesses on-site?

Jerome

No CGC just myself I will have a booth soon as I get the # I will post it here :D