• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my doubles many HALF guide silver books,some keys,spidey,surfer,avengers + more

15 posts in this topic

hello everyone, I will be listing some of my doubles within the next days. everything will be listed under guide. Ill be giving grade ranges. first :takeit:

gets the book. pms welcome of course. U.S. buyers. payment either paypal (pm first) or check / MO. shipping priority is $5 (only 90 cents more with confirmation). Canadian buyers must pm first (for shipping prices). Thanks

first up Surfer 4, classic Surfer/Thor cover. range at around 5.5-6.5 (creases keep it from being any higher) pq is at least oof-white ,price only $82

IMAG2473.jpg

IMAG2200.jpg

avengers 57, first SA Vision , the book has a really nice 9.0 app (would have been in guide (at least $266), but some stain at the bottom right would hurt the grade, book is totally flat! asking $110

IMAG2200.jpg

avengers 57, first SA Vision , the book has a really nice 9.0 app (would have been in guide (at least $266), but some stain at the bottom right would hurt the grade, book is totally flat! asking $110

:takeit: ....if you can give me 2 weeks to gather the funds. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

IMAG2200.jpg

:takeit: ....if you can give me 2 weeks to gather the funds. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(thumbs u

IMAG2521-1.jpg

Just a few tonight since I got home late. Here is a cap lot. Isues 102-104 and 117 (first falcon) all mid grade books , priced under half guide for all 4 just $40