• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graphic novels, runs of raws, more...

81 posts in this topic

I recently purchased a 19,000+ comic collection and there are lots of graphic novels, newer material, etc. that I generally don't deal in. I will offer a lot of it here but listing will be sporadic. That said, if you want to close out at anytime, please PM me, otherwise I will leave your stack open. I'm going to start it off today with graphic novels. Everything in this thread grades out 9.6/9.8 unless otherwise noted. Payment via check,money order, paypal or any major credit card.

Very important! Please post :takeit: in the thread. The thread becomes a cluster otherwise :)

No probies

Shipping:

Anywhere in the world. Will figure out exact shipping. I ship via USPS priority. If you want a cheaper alternative like media mail, I'm happy to oblige but you would bear responsibility for any lost package (never had one but just saying)