• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Spoiler*

76 posts in this topic

Your opinions aren't important enough to risk spoiling a movie for others.

I'm sorry this is Opinion General. My opinion is correct and your opinion is not. All other opinions that do not agree with mine will be dismissed and ignored.

Your opinions aren't important enough to risk spoiling a movie for others.

Does Amazing Spider-Man really contain some fantastic revelation detrimental to the continuity of the series? lol

I don't think the producers care much about continuity anyway as they've just scrapped everything and reinvented the wheel.

PS. Spoiler. The movie sucks and I've not even seen it.

Contrary to popular belief, opinions are not at all like arssholes; generally speaking, people are shy about spreading their arssholes.

I would guess that there is no 'fantastic revelation' to be found in this flick. But what's even less important than the events of this film are people's opinions of the events of this film

I would guess that there is no 'fantastic revelation' to be found in this flick. But what's even less important than the events of this film are people's opinions of the events of this film

Did you make a Toby Maguire face when you read it and cried?

Generally if I want to avoid having elements of a movie I haven't seen spoiled, I simply avoid clicking into threads/articles devoted to discussing said movie...? ???(shrug)

^^

Does that turn you on?

Does that turn you on?

Yes. Do you have video?

Does that turn you on?

Yes. Do you have video?

You. Me. Skype. Emma Stone pillowcase. Don't be late.

I still can't believe Bruce Willis was a ghost!!!

How long did it take you to figure it out? Or were you one of the people surprised by the "twist" ending?