• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Spoiler*

76 posts in this topic

I've got the solution to this conundrum...

Hang on a minute, I'm sure I had a point.

Nope, it's gone.

Wait, I'll get to it.

Perhaps it might be better....

if we wrapped sensitive info

in layers of spoilers

that only give away a small amount each time.

Nah, that's a garbage idea.

Carry on with today's hot topic. ;)

:frustrated:

:frustrated:

banana116.gif

Has it been more than four hours, yet?

I'm pulling an all nighter banana052.gif

Wait Nicole Kidman had actually been dead and shhhhe was the spooky spirit who haunted the hause??!!!

Patrick McGoohan's character, the new #6, turns out to also be #1.

Laura Palmer was killed by her father Leland Palmer who was possessed by "BOB."

Everyone on the Orient Express was the murderer. They took turns stabbing the victim.

Stringer Bell is killed jointly by Omar Little and Brother Mouzone.

The tanker truck was full of dirt, used as a decoy to fool Wez and the Humongous while the refinery citizens made their getaway, stashing petrol in barrels in the back of the bus. Oh yeah, and that steel-boomerang-wielding feral kid is the gritty-voiced narrator, having grown up to become a great leader.

The IRA hostage chick has a thing-that-starts-with-'d'-and-rhymes-with-'chick'.

The mysterious young blond woman is both the sister and daughter of Faye Dunaway's character, since it turns out she was impregnated by her corrupt father, who invoked the power of historical metaphor to also rape the water and land surrounding Los Angeles.

Enigmatic extraterrestrial forces are triggered by mankind's technological development to release incomprehensible stimuli that will form the catalyst for the next paradigm-shifting leap forward in evolution, culminating in a phantasmagoric hallucinatory lightshow and the emergence of a giant cosmic space baby who likes to float around listening to German classical music.

Dumbledore wanted Snape to kill him in order to prevent the young wizard from turning evil, and Snape always loved Harry Potter's mom, and thus wanted to protect Harry, and Harry Potter dies but not really, only the part of his soul that held the horcrux of Voldemort dies, and Harry gains control of the most powerful wand in all existence, but he breaks it because he doesn't want the power, since he saw "Lord of the Rings" and knows what happens to Frodo, and even though Ron Weasely is a doofus he still ends up making babies with Hermione, while Harry gets it on with Ron's cute sister, but really shouldn't Harry have ended up with Hermione? Since after all, they are the two hottest young wizards, and come on, Hermione was the most wand-stiffening presence in that entire school. There's also that young blonde wizard named "Lovegood" and you just know she'd get Harry's freak on, but anyway what's up with Hermione and Ron? Yeccchhh. Was that just a concession to nerdy guys everywhere, and if so, isn't Harry Potter nerdy enough? What, it's not like Harry is related to Hermione. This isn't Luke and Leia we're talking about, with Luke getting all hot and bothered about Leia in the first movie, and Leia laying a big sloppy mouth-kiss on Luke in the second movie. No, this is just Harry Potter and Hermione, totally wholesome, and clearly what most healthy red-blooded audience members wanted. But J.K. Rowling is all, "Noooooo, not gonna do it, mate! You can all just pizz off because all this writing is making me knackered, and I'm going to give Hermione to Ron, even though he's totally not her equal!" Thanks J.K. Rowling. I guess we know who wears the pants in the Hermione and Ron household, though with any luck Hermione doesn't wear any pants. And now I feel gross for even saying that, since she was a kid for the first several movies, and whoa I just had a crisis of conscience there, what am I even saying? It feels wrong to even ogle an actress who was a kid in half the movies. Terrible, just terrible. It's just that it's hard to respect Harry Potter if he didn't at least try to tap that, I mean I know they're great friends and all, but how can I respect the guy as a hero? And what about a threesome? What's the point of going to a special private school away from parents if you can't even experiment a little? It's all too frustrating. And don't even get me started about "Lord of the Rings," what the hell was that? First you have Arwen the constipated elf, always loving Aragorn even though she's surrounded by all these available elf-men who aren't constantly running all over Middle Earth for months at a time. Then you have Eowyn who is so obviously pining for some knight moves, and really, what's it going to hurt Aragorn to just have a little fling on the side? Wouldn't Arwen understand and be glad he had a way to let off some steam instead of yelling at hobbits all the time? So then Eowyn ends up with the wimpy brother of Boromir, but after being in love with Aragorn is she really going to respect that other guy? How can he measure up? I see wizard marriage counseling in their future. And what's with Frodo running off with Gandalf like some sort of Greek man-boy thing? I don't even want to think about that. All I know is that Sam Gamgee got the wide-faced curly-haired barmaid hottie with the birthin' hips, and he looks pretty happy, but what about Merry and Pippin? What do they get, a pile of Playhobbit magazines and some urns of aloe vera? What about Legolas, will he hook up with that cougar Galadriel? There are way more males than females in this story, so maybe these questions are better left unanswered.

Cookie monster eats the cookies but they fall out of his mouth because he doesn't have a throat.

Someone posted this prior to this thread but they basically said if you don't want a movie to be spoiled don't click on threads about movies. :o

I purposely stay out of Walking Dead threads in case I ever want to read the series after issue 48 where I left off.