• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

max profit - this is not the way

10 posts in this topic

NeatStuff is >never< concerned with maximizing profits. crazy.gif

Especially not with these statements:

Please add $20.00 for U.S. Address Only Shipping

MINIMUM Handling charge $1.50 per auction

for bagging, boarding, writing, scanning, stocking, pulling, packing, etc

First auction is FREE handling

So even if someone manages to meet their reserve, they are still going to be hit with $20.00 S&H.

I remember winning a lod of POS books from them at 10c each thinking I had a great deal. Then they hit me with $4 international shipping and handling per book NO DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE WINS 893whatthe.gif

I remember winning a lod of POS books from them at 10c each thinking I had a great deal. Then they hit me with $4 international shipping and handling per book NO DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE WINS 893whatthe.gif

I would have taken the negs.

ITEM #1

ITEM #2

sequential numbers, theres not many of these about insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

But surely they would max their profit by selling them at seperate times wouldnt they???

I believe they are effectively announcing that they are the holders

of the 21 893whatthe.gif new CGC 10.0 copies of this book graded between 03/02/2004 and 05/24/2004.

In other words, they're trying to maximize their profit by selling them

two at a time instead of TWENTY at a time. 893whatthe.gif

Actually, whenever I see a comic for 1Cent on e-bay, I don't pay any attention to it. And....I actually get annoyed when I see a couple pages plastered with them when they list their runs.

Seems they keep doing it, 'cause there's a sucker born every minute. smirk.gif

ummmm....please....no offense to anyone that already bought from them. crazy.gif

NeatStuff is >never< concerned with maximizing profits. crazy.gif

Especially not with these statements:

Please add $20.00 for U.S. Address Only Shipping

MINIMUM Handling charge $1.50 per auction

for bagging, boarding, writing, scanning, stocking, pulling, packing, etc

First auction is FREE handling

So even if someone manages to meet their reserve, they are still going to be hit with $20.00 S&H.

OK....this is bull and they need to be reported. They are not consistent with these S&H charges. If you look at their .99 [!@#%^&^] auctions, it's .50 or a buck for handling and $5 for shipping. This difference proves they are trying to circumvent eBay fees (as if it wasn't already evident).....

Jim

Seems they keep doing it, 'cause there's a sucker born every minute. smirk.gif

Yep...I got suckered as well when I bought 45 25cent BIN comics with a $1 handling fee per comic......live and learn I guess..... insane.gif

Jim