• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ECCC :)

14 posts in this topic

Picture039-1.jpg

DMZ #1 9.6 I had him sign the gun cause lets face it it looks cool :)

Picture038.jpg

NYC exclusive #4 9.2 signed by everyone

I had them do this sketch based off this cover :)

Picture028-1.jpg

Nice! Did you get a program done this year?

:gossip:I wound up spending that cash on other things I wanted more doh! plus I wound up so annoyed & frustrated at this years show I'm not sure if I will be going back or not (shrug)

:gossip:I wound up spending that cash on other things I wanted more doh! plus I wound up so annoyed & frustrated at this years show I'm not sure if I will be going back or not (shrug)

What happened man?

What happened man?

Probably due to the over crowdedness.

yup & the fact that a fire marshal had to come in & shut them down... a good con imo should know its limits both for the enjoyment of the show & safety of those attending ... I was also frustrated with the fact that I was there for all 3 days & couldn't get a ticket for kirkman autograph missed the chance to have my stuff signed by tony cause no one at cgc booth told me it was only for one day ... & then on the 3rd day trying to get a ticket I was front row & center only to get literally pushed & shoved into another booth by people behind me

lineups for the exclusives were also stupidly huge I had to wait all 3 days just to get the eccc monsters & dames books So I didn't get to even get it signed by anyone which I always get it signed by everyone ... Past years I've not even had to wait 10 min to get the exclusives (shrug)

That sucks man. :( I always like getting the programs done but Calgary and Vancouver were similar. WAY overcrowded and the staff was ill-prepared for the stampede. CGC wasn't at Vancouver sadly but I was able to get the program signed by a bunch of my favourite creators including Len Wein, and I was able to get my Calgary program signed by a large number of the guests for SS.

i actually had no problem at the vancouver con lines were super fast & I made my way through the people easy enough My only problem was lack of clear signage & also lack of the ability to get food in the actual convention area lol I went to the bathroom at the con & had security after me because I was in a staff bathroom or something lol all I know is I saw no signs saying as such

Finally got my sketches in the mail from ECCC. WOOO!!

First off since it's my favorite, Clayton Crain

scan0231.jpg

Tom Fowler

scan0233.jpg

scan0244.jpg

Clay Mann

scan0243.jpg

Sara Richard

scan0240.jpg

Ramon Perez

scan0239.jpg

Georges Jeanty