• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Someone needs to apologize to me about butthurt

46 posts in this topic

It's very denigrating to my profession to toss around this term so willy-nilly. There are people with real butthurt who come to me for help, and I buttheal. If you'd like to use the term butthurt further, please put me on ignore, then take me off of ignore and start a thread in CG apologizing to me for using this term in vain, then I'll put you on ignore and you can rescind your apology.

Disclaimer: if anyone using the term butthurt has real butthurt, then please let me know and I can buttheal you. You don't need to apologize.

Your sorcery can do nothing for butthurt.

Buttpain, buttdisease, buttache, buttlesions etc., perhaps.

Butthurt is beyond your ken.

No way, I'm the arse-whisperer

lol awesome.

If you'd like to use the term butthurt further, please put me on ignore, then take me off of ignore and start a thread in CG apologizing to me for using this term in vain, then I'll put you on ignore and you can rescind your apology.

But what about butthurt where one party inflicts butthurt on the other but they only imagined that the other party infllcted butthurt on them but in fact that butthurt was nothing but being ignored by a stranger but yet that other party somehow felt that they had been butthurt but in fact had not but yet they insist on being a butthurt FDQ and proceed to inflict more butthurt on others in a collective butthurt?

If you'd like to use the term butthurt further, please put me on ignore, then take me off of ignore and start a thread in CG apologizing to me for using this term in vain, then I'll put you on ignore and you can rescind your apology.

But what about butthurt where one party inflicts butthurt on the other but they only imagined that the other party infllcted butthurt on them but in fact that butthurt was nothing but being ignored by a stranger but yet that other party somehow felt that they had been butthurt but in fact had not but yet they insist on being a butthurt FDQ and proceed to inflict more butthurt on others in a collective butthurt?

Absosmurfly!

Epic.

This thread's at a crossroads.

It could go just about anywhere from here.

:popcorn:

What this thread needs is some Star Trek.

This is sacentaur week in CG. You've got license to do as you see fit, maestro.

Here you go.

"I do. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was

totally without basis in fact, and was in no way 'fair comment' and

was motivated purely by malice and I deeply regret any distress that

my comments may have caused you or your family...

...And I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time

in the future."

Just realized that you hadn't gotten your apology yet.

Sorry.

Everyone on these boards needs to grow a mammoth set of balls and act like men. All this apologizing and acknowledging the hurt feelings of others is silly. Men used to beat up horses for looking at them sideways, now we're a promise away from being a stadium full of crying adult weirdos.

I call for an immediate ban on all things positive, helpful, or anything that can be misconstrued as being courteous. I want this blitch to be like the 7 train in rush hour.

Plus I'm tall so you must respect my authority!

This is sacentaur week in CG.

Lucky me - now I know how someone feels when they have a stalker. :P

I don't think Mr. Spock would approve.

Here’s how Spock would read this confession story:

You’re in a public forum with some folks you enjoy, with some you’re incompatible, & with many others you don’t know at all.

You like it here & don’t expect to leave. The same is true of the folks with whom you’re incompatible.

Your only adult solution is to ignore those folks. You can use the ignore function – as inadequate as it may be – or you can be Dale Roberts Internet Message Board Zen Master & use the powers of your mind. Forget about the inadequate Boards code.

& if you honestly believe you’re being trolled by them, don’t take the bait. Notify the mods.

Finally, mikenyc is one of the folks I enjoy :banana:

Here you go.

"I do. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was

totally without basis in fact, and was in no way 'fair comment' and

was motivated purely by malice and I deeply regret any distress that

my comments may have caused you or your family...

...And I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time

in the future."

Just realized that you hadn't gotten your apology yet.

Sorry.

Thank you. I feel better now.