• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD and CLOSED - thank you!

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm rarely in this forum as I'm more of a Silver/Bronze guy, but I thought I might see if there was any interest in some Spidey books that I bought new back in the day, bagged and boarded, and slipped away into a box never to be read. Given where my collecting focus is, I'd like to thin the modern herd a bit by selling off some small lots of minor "keys", then simply move the rest out as a bulk sale locally.

At any rate, :takeit: in this thread rules all and trumps any unconfirmed negotiations via PM which I would formalize in this thread. Shipping to the U.S. will be included in the price, while shipping to Canada/overseas would need to be calculated separately and added to the list price.

Paypal preferred but a certified check or MO will work if that's your bag. No probies, HOSers, or other miscreants. Check my kudos thread for references if you want 'em.

Thanks for looking and on with the show!

LOT # 1 - Ultimate Spider-Man 1 & 2

I'm calling No. 1 an NM-; I'm docking points for a small printing color rub on Spidey's left foot and a fairly unobtrusive spine tic near his right knee (it actually is more evident in the scan than in hand). The rest of the book looks solid. This comes in a Mylite2 with an E. Gerber full-back.

ScannedImage-3.jpg

I'm calling No. 2, very conservatively, a VF+. Structurally it's very nice but as you can see it looks like it has some very light scratches along the blue background below Spidey's left hand by the edge, and on the other side of the car by the windshield. Seems like the type of thing that could happen if a cashier dragged the book along a counter as it was being bagged and a tiny piece of grit rubbed along the cover. To the touch you don't feel anything there, though.

ScannedImage-2-2.jpg

Asking $78 SHIPPED for the pair.

LOT # 2 - ASM 361, 362, 363, and 375

Not much to say here beyond the fact all books appear to be NM or higher. Judge for yourself as I get a bit hesitant to pronounce what makes a book 9.6 or 9.8, but again, I'd rather be conservative and let you feel pleased with my grading.

Issue 361 intros Carnage in a 3-book arc, of course, while 375 is a big Spidey vs. Venom showdown and also marks the mag's 30th anniversary.

ScannedImage-3-1.jpg

ScannedImage-4.jpg

ScannedImage-5.jpg

ScannedImage-6.jpg

Asking $28 SHIPPED for the four books.

Not much to say here beyond the fact all books appear to be NM or higher. Judge for yourself as I get a bit hesitant to pronounce what makes a book 9.6 or 9.8, but again, I'd rather be conservative and let you feel pleased with my grading.

Issue 361 intros Carnage in a 3-book arc, of course, while 375 is a big Spidey vs. Venom showdown and also marks the mag's 30th anniversary.

ScannedImage-3-1.jpg

ScannedImage-4.jpg

ScannedImage-5.jpg

ScannedImage-6.jpg

:takeit:

ScannedImage-3-1.jpg

ScannedImage-4.jpg

ScannedImage-5.jpg

ScannedImage-6.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Thank you!