• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Good Things...Trooper Collection 4 Sale

732 posts in this topic

Going to watch another Smallville Episode and eat some cheese.
Have some baked beans and some California onion dip while you're at it - your dogs will love the heady aroma in the morning :baiting:
:sick:

Going to watch another Smallville Episode and eat some cheese.
Have some baked beans and some California onion dip while you're at it - your dogs will love the heady aroma in the morning :baiting:
:sick:
We're talking professional here, no room for amateurs. :sumo:

I wonder how other buyers would know if someone on ignore posted :takeit: , but they were being ignored...? Probably the seller would have to post a "this book is till for sale" notice or something...

hm

I only noticed this post because someone else quoted it, fyi you're on ignore. I don't think you need to ask why.

fyi you're on ignore. .

Really. You don't say. Never would have guessed.

:whistle:

(Btw, I do not know why you put me on ignore, since I had little interaction with you directly, but lots of people put people on ignore "cuz they don't like how they talk to their friends." Nice meeting you in SD last year! :whee: )

GLWTS!

Not that I expect you to be stuck with a lot of these books, but if a goodly number are left over you might want to try selling to a museum of military history. They might pay nicely for a collection like this.

Not that I expect you to be stuck with a lot of these books, but if a goodly number are left over you might want to try selling to a museum of military history. They might pay nicely for a collection like this.

Gave a museum a set of uniforms that I deployed in, the only comic I think the museum would want would be National Comics #18.

I'm in no way degrading paratrooper's collection, and I personally collect along the same theme, however, the novelty of many of these books is their historical inaccuracy as well as their physical impossibility.

Blackhawk #157 CGC SS 8.5 Signed by Sheldon Moldoff!

This was the CGC 8.5 on the census until I had it signed, there are only 2 copies of this book graded and the other is a 9.4 that GPA is tracking as sold in 2008 for $657

$250

Blackhawk_157_Front_CGC_85_SA0001.jpg

Blackhawk_157_Back_CGC_85_SA0001.jpg