• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good Grief!!!

10 posts in this topic

How many things can you find wrong with this auction!...

Slop Seller!

A) Keyword Spammer for CGC

B) Keyword Spammer for CGG

C) Keyword Spammer for the book itself (because it is a reprint and isn't noted in the title)

D) Auctioning off a giveaway that clearly states "NOT FOR RESALE"

If it got any worse, there would be tiny print at the bottom stating that this is

an auction for the jpeg image representation of this comic and NOT the comic itself... Happy Bidding!

UURRKK!! tongue.gif

C) Keyword Spammer for the book itself (because it is a reprint and isn't noted in the title)

I'm with you on A, B, and C, but there's nothing wrong with D. confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm with you on A, B, and C, but there's nothing wrong with D. confused-smiley-013.gif

Then you get a D minus! grin.gif

"I EXPECT TO BE PAYED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF NOT IMMEDIATELY INFORM ME AS SOON AS THE AUCTION AND LET ME KNOW WHEN THE PAYMENT WILL COME IN, AND HOW. NO RETURNS, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET."

foreheadslap.gif

Then you get a D minus! grin.gif

acclaim.gif I pass!!!

Seriously, "Not for Resale" only pertains to the retail market. To sell it as a collectable in the ebay market place is totally legal and acceptable.

BTW, if you guys want to see a real waste of an eBay listing, look here:

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=70961&item=2253019182&rd=1

$160 opening bid for something you can get at a retail store for $20, along with the movie DVD and other extras.

27_laughing.gif

Man, not only is he going to rape you with a giveaway. but $10 shipping to boot!

sloppy, real sloppy. frown.gif

If that sells, then there are more dummasses out there than I thought!

I like that he mentions that it is not for resale, but then says he is pretending not to see it...priceless...

That is what made that auction description great!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Bid Happy, Bid Now

Gotta....resist...hitting...seller.... makepoint.gif