• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question on certain sets

4 posts in this topic

I could not find a Variant registry set available. Would it be possible to create and have variant set only? For example, New 52 variants only set or Wolvie variants only set?

I noticed that people have done the same such as Stevens covers.

I doubt that's why :facepalm: Gemma is very busy so don't expect a reply right away, and a lot of the boards simply might not be interested in a set like this. If you want to request it then go ahead and the community will react however they do.

You have a couple of options....

You can go to -

Registry Set Requests (Full Sets Only) - After Registry Awards 2012

You'll see a list Gemma has put together for future additions. You'll need ot be patient as there are many requests and some take a lot longer to create than others... You can reply and ask for a set to be added. I believe it helps to be specific about what you are looking for.... I've had several added, it takes time but is well worth it.

Or...

Registry Set Polls

This is a place to request something more unique, that may or may not be "voted" on to be added. I've done this as well... Note, there will need to be more than one comic graded to have a set create -

I think with the examples you included, you should post here and see what the community thinks...? It is an interesting idea and one many others may be interested in as well....