• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So...when i do i get my big boy badge of more than 4 pages of past posts ?

32 posts in this topic

Can someone explain dafuq is going on here??? (shrug)

There's obviously some story I'm missing right cus someone couldn't have started a thread for having 4 pages of posts ???

Could they?!? :facepalm:

Its easy Sufunk.

im a nooblet.Which i believe to be the smallest of newbies.Oakman could answer that.Epic fail on my part

End of story.

Its good to see you understand the situation. Carry on (thumbs u

There is a very large list of dumber things we do in life than being wrong at some point in a forum.

Plus,that facepalm smiley was in here way before i was so...

:grin:

First, his name is Oakland

Second, the facepalm graemlin is a relatively recent addition. Sure like the twink on cell block D, he's new and everyone likes a little strange now and then, but pretty soon, it's just another brick in the wall.

There's obviously some story I'm missing right cus someone couldn't have started a thread for having 4 pages of posts ???

Its easy Sufunk.

im a nooblet.Which i believe to be the smallest of newbies.Oakman could answer that.Epic fail on my part

End of story.

There is a very large list of dumber things we do in life than being wrong at some point in a forum.

Second, the facepalm graemlin is a relatively recent addition. Sure like the twink on cell block D, he's new and everyone likes a little strange now and then, but pretty soon, it's just another brick in the wall.

Oakland! :pullhair:

Its easy Sufunk.

End of story.

Still,a lot of people use it and i've been here long enough to have noticed it's

not just for the newbs.

Its easy Sufunk.

End of story.

(shrug)

I probably missed out that single post where you explained in great detail

the Oakman29 Oakland thing.

Its easy Sufunk.

End of story.

But I can call him Oakie. :foryou:

Its easy Sufunk.

End of story.

(shrug)

Some thought I was an Oakland Raider fan,that couldn't be farther from the truth.I hate the Raiders.The Oakland is actually my car,a 1929 Oakland 3 window business coupe.

Its easy Sufunk.

End of story.

(shrug)

Some thought I was an Oakland Raider fan,that couldn't be farther from the truth.I hate the Raiders.The Oakland is actually my car,a 1929 Oakland 3 window business coupe.

Its late at night so ill play a bit..

(cough )

SO WHAT THE FRIK DO I CALL YOU ?

:facepalm:

See what confused me in your post after Mike is your crazy mad smiley seemed to imply i was in the wrong and you wanted to be called Oakland instead of Oakman.

so one more time its Oakman right ?

Or better yet,nice to meet you,im Ben

Just Ben.Or Montreal.Poverty row calls me MFG.

And you are ??

Its easy Sufunk.

End of story.

(shrug)

Its late at night so ill play a bit..

(cough )

SO WHAT THE FRIK DO I CALL YOU ?

:facepalm:

See what confused me in your post after Mike is your crazy mad smiley seemed to imply i was in the wrong and you wanted to be called Oakland instead of Oakman.

so one more time its Oakman right ?

Or better yet,nice to meet you,im Ben

Just Ben.Or Montreal.Poverty row calls me MFG.

And you are ??

Hi Ben,My name is Dave.Actually it's really just a running joke with the oakland/oakman thing,and I play along pulling my hair in disgust. lol

its a good way to scare the dinner out of the newbies.

Hi Dave. :grin:

You know Ben once you get through all the hazing here,there are so many great people that can up your collecting game.There are the best of the best in this hobby in one forum,the knowledge is amazing once you get past all the BS threads that F-ing noobs post.Oops sorry! lol

I have no doubt in that statement.

Before starting to post here,i'd been hanging around reading a whole bunch of threads on GA and SA,so i def saw that the people in here are worth a lot in terms of great support, knowledge and friendship.

When one passes all the hazing about posting too many threads. ;)

I have no doubt in that statement.

Before starting to post here,i'd been hanging around reading a whole bunch of threads on GA and SA,so i def saw that the people in here are worth a lot in terms of great support, knowledge and friendship.

When one passes all the hazing about posting too many threads. ;)

(thumbs u Welcome to the Boards