• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed-sold

12 posts in this topic

Ok, these have been sitting in my collection for a little over 10 years and its time for them to hopefully go to someone else who will appreciate them MUCH more than i do.

I bought these in a collection about 10-11 years ago and have no reason to believe that either have been pressed or restored. Nothing i can see indicates any restoration whatsoever on either book but im certainly not an expert. As always though, if you arent happy with the book or they are in fact restored in any way, i will always fully refund upon return in the same condition.

Standard rules. No probies, HOSers or you know who you ares! (thumbs u

Shipping will be exact. I prefer USPS priority but if youd rather do some other way, i'll do whatever you'd like. I'd prefer it just be US but will ship international, just PM me 1st please.

Payment is either PP, check or MO. If you are someone i know or have done business with, i'll ship em out to you right away so you dont have to sit around waiting for a check to clear if thats how you want to pay.

All American 52

A really, REALLY nice book. It has that little chip out at the bottom that is just barely hanging on and the dust shadow that you can see. Without that, it would probably be an 8.5 at the least. With the chip, i'd say like 7.0. OW pages but nice and supple. Centerfold is firmly attached. Super nice GA book!

$350

927.jpg

928.jpg

All American 59

Almost the same story. has the chip at the top and the dust shadow. Without that, easily a 8.0-8.5 book minimum. As is, probably 7.0 ish. Ow pages that are nice and supple and centerfold and staples firmly attached. Another super nice GA book.

$350

925.jpg

926.jpg

:takeit: as per PM

^^

Thanks man! (worship)

If only i could get all my others to sell this fast! lol

they are definitely really nice GA books. If they didnt have those little chips, i would have slabbed them long ago and been able to trade them for some WICKED SA books. I'm glad they can go to a GA collector who can enjoy them and appreciate them more than i do :applause: