• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reserve not met - CGC 9.9 AS 238

9 posts in this topic

It was just up on comic link(I think). with a BIN of 3500, I would bet the reserve is somwhere around 2500-3000. who knows though, It is the only 9.9, and that is an awesome Key. I agree though that is pretty steep!

juggle.gif

It was just up on comic link(I think). with a BIN of 3500, I would bet the reserve is somwhere around 2500-3000. who knows though, It is the only 9.9, and that is an awesome Key. I agree though that is pretty steep!

juggle.gif

Yeah, but 10 years from now, we'll be kicking ourselves for not picking this book up at $3,500. Errr...or maybe not. tonofbricks.gif

this is really retarded s**t ... What the hell is the person that bidded that high thinking...If i saw that guy in real life i would look at him and get him some help...and as for the person who owns the book I think $2000 is enough...$1000 is enough...People these days are greddy and retarded with this whole CGC thing

this is really retarded s**t ... What the hell is the person that bidded that high thinking...If i saw that guy in real life i would look at him and get him some help...and as for the person who owns the book I think $2000 is enough...$1000 is enough...People these days are greddy and retarded with this whole CGC thing

Why not address the seller directly ? He's a member of the forum.... 7th post down gossip.gif

Why not address the seller directly ? He's a member of the forum.... 7th post down gossip.gif

Don't go scaring the new guy now... shy.gif

He just not use to the CGC 10 (or 9.9 for a key) crack pipe prices yet.