• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2012 - Lets see those Sketches!

191 posts in this topic

Picked up 12 sketches today, plus 4 more on Sunday. I just gotta give major props to CGC for handling such a big event with ease and professionalism. It's nice to see collectors running around with witnesses giving chase. And that walk from the CGC booth to Artists Alley is a hassle but they handled it right.

The booth to artist alleyhas to be a quarter of a mile. I'm tired but loving it! Artist alley is super small

Had a brief talk with Robert kirkman, the guy is so approachable and down to earth. Even if your not a Wd fan, please read #100!

And it looks like Harvey may be doing some sexy Zenescope covers! Nothing confirmed but I'm working on it

One last thing...the DC blanks are clean! Not just clean but "thank God for Troy" clean! Cover stock is sick

Another last thing lol. For those who asked yes Dell'otto will be signing the ASM 688 SDCC exclusive variants. Anyone interested lmk

At the booth at 9am goodnight

I made it a short night. Not a ton of folks in artists alley, but I knew i wasn't leaving SDCC unless i had one of these!

Bummed that Ivan Reis won't be there. I would've loved an Aquaman on the new Justice League blanks. Alas.

7553218896_4c35802975_z.jpg

Is the the Radioactive Man SDCC release?

Great sketches guys! Living vicariously through yall over here in NY :)

Thanks for sharing. Those Finch's are great. I love the look of that green lantern cover and that is awesome that you got to chill with Charlie ComicsNYC. He is the man!

The booth to artist alleyhas to be a quarter of a mile. I'm tired but loving it! Artist alley is super small

Had a brief talk with Robert kirkman, the guy is so approachable and down to earth. Even if your not a Wd fan, please read #100!

And it looks like Harvey may be doing some sexy Zenescope covers! Nothing confirmed but I'm working on it

One last thing...the DC blanks are clean! Not just clean but "thank God for Troy" clean! Cover stock is sick

Another last thing lol. For those who asked yes Dell'otto will be signing the ASM 688 SDCC exclusive variants. Anyone interested lmk

At the booth at 9am goodnight

Thank you so much for all your hard work already, cant wait to wear you out some more picking up them sketches over the next couple of days.

Was really nice to meet Beachbum, G.A.tor, and jonjesper finally, what a bunch of great guys.

Kudos to Spawnfiend for hooking me with this:

Danny Miki (Inker)

IMAG0174.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]Congratulations Adonis...

:applause:

But that sketch dont fit your collection,

I could take it from you any time...[/font]

:whistle: