• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2012 - Lets see those Sketches!

191 posts in this topic

I'm headed in a new direction

[font:Book Antiqua]To Adonis:

And I don’t mind any disrespect, but I have to say this.

Man, I don’t understand you.

You are one of the more hardcore fans of the sketch in blank cover that I have seen, you love Thor, make lines, travel to far away conventions to get those sketches,

pay high prices, contact artist to get them, contact CGC to get them graded, deal with obnoxious board members in those operations,

and then... then ...

you post for sale some of your most beautiful pieces like you don’t mind,

yes you say it’s to pay for some sketches or to go to the next convention and get more done...,

but dude your collection its already AWSOME don’t get rid of them...

Sorry venting... My 2c[/font]

rantrant

:o

Don't think of it as selling his treasures, Think of it as spreading the love! :luhv:

After rereading this I am waiting for seanfingh or comix4fun to make it sound dirty. Let's see which reads it first. :popcorn:

This was a good convention for me. I finally got to pick up my Jim cheung sketch cover, got Dexter vines to ink my McGuinness sketch cover from heroes con. Got commissions from Terry Dodson, Francisco Herrera, Matteo scalara, Agnes garbowska and I need to pick up my babisu commission from Jake on Sunday. Got WD books signed by kirkman, and the actors that portray glenn and Maggie. Picks tomorrow night or Monday.

Here are some more that got picked up earlier today, still got 5 more to go

1st up Freddie Williams-Joker

WilliamsII.jpg

2nd the one the only Stuart Sayger-Two Face

Sayger.jpg

3rd Danny Miki-Captain America

Miki.jpg

4th Bill Maus-Wonder Woman

Maus.jpg

5th Elvin Hernandez & colored by Bryan Tillman (one of my favorites so far) Also have to thank Adonis for suggesting him

Hernandez.jpg

6th Agnes Garbowska-Doctor Who

Garbowska.jpg

7th Michael Dooney-Dark Phoenix 1887 Style

Dooney.jpg

:o

Don't think of it as selling his treasures, Think of it as spreading the love! :luhv:

Even though I am dropping a ton of coin on SW Celebrations, I want to get a few of these ONLY as long as the pages are not stuck together due to all this 'spreading of the love'.

:cloud9: