• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Few Silver Age Keys (and semi-keys) For Sale

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, hope all is well and many of you are able to check out SDCC!!

I have a couple books on their way back from CGC and wanted to give first crack here as usual - images are coming, books should arrive next couple days.

You're welcome to do a provisional :takeit: subject to the scan

:rulez: no probies/HOS and payment via paypal is fine

Prices are shipped in the US.

Amazing Spider-Man 1 CGC 5.0 Off White Pages - $4,500

There is a note on the slab that says "Tape Stain on cover" it's a little grease stain in the corner. It's definitely noticeable and takes away from the eye appeal of the book. But the rest of the book presents very well

IMAGES TO COME

Amazing Spider-Man 14 (1st Green Goblin) CGC 8.0 OW/W Pages - $1,500

- great copy all around

- NOTE: I am looking for a cgc 7.0 copy of this book (OW or better) and I would be happy to trade this 8.0 for a 7.0 plus a fair amount of cash for the difference!!

PICTURES TO COME

Amazing Spider-Man 5 (1st Dr. Doom in Spidey) CGC 5.0 OFF-WHITE - $600

- Present REALLY nice for grade, this one feels a bit harsh. Has a bunch of very small issues, but 5.0 seems harsh (you might need to look at the book to decide).

- I bought as a 7.5-8.0 and thought it was a 6.0-6.5 when I received....but you never know! So, after slabbing, i'll be taking a little bath on this beauty (don't you feel bad for me :shrug: :insane: )

PICTURES TO COME