• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xbox 360 100K in gamerscore

27 posts in this topic

This is not about comics....but people do post video game stuff here once in awhile. And this may be cool for the gamers. After years of gaming on Xbox 360 and hours upon hours of playing the out of games, I hit 100K in gamerscore today. I feel like more should of happened...like balloons falling from the ceiling. lol(shrug) Its kinda like finishing off a run you have been working on for years. Once its over....Its over.

2012-07-12175128.jpg[/img]

That's a lot of gaming! :o

I think my Xbox score is at 3000-ish lol (I mostly game on the PS3.)

What do you buy with these points?

These points can buy a mad wife because you sit in front of video games so much. Other then that they mean nothing. :acclaim:

Ahh...gamers... ^^

Last great game I played was Batman Arkham City...

But, I will pick up whatever this year's Call of Duty is once in comes out around Veteran's Day.

I usually buy one game a year.

But, I will pick up whatever this year's Call of Duty is once in comes out around Veteran's Day.

I'm actually contemplating buying an XBox just so I can play Batman Arkham City.

I saw gameplay videos of it and I have to play this game. (worship)

I'm actually contemplating buying an XBox just so I can play Batman Arkham City.

Get a PS3 - at least this way you get Blu-Ray :gossip: . And get Arkham Asylum too and play that first, because it's also phenomenal. (thumbs u

Play Arkham Asylum first is right !

Go X-Box...

heh heh

I recommend Xbox to people who want to play online. Like if someone wants a console to play COD or Battlefield online, Xbox live is way superior to PSN. Plus Xbox gets a lot of exclusive online content.

For someone who wants single player games, PS3 is the better option. It has all the third party stuff Xbox has (COD, etc...) but way more single player games both already out and on the way. Plus, you get a bluray player. Also, Sony will likely support the PS3 way longer than Microsoft will the 360.

So it really depends.

One of the most replayable games I've come across. And the arena levels are crazy addictive. :headbang:

You are exactly right...

They have both been going on strong since 2005 so we are soon approaching the next system for both brands. I like the single player aspect as well as the online multiplayer for the few games I buy (COD) so for that reason I enjoy the X-Box.

I have a blu-ray player but I use that specifically for blu-rays.

Aside from that... When the new COD comes out... lets get some Comic Forum games going on.

Go X-Box...

heh heh

I recommend Xbox to people who want to play online. Like if someone wants a console to play COD or Battlefield online, Xbox live is way superior to PSN. Plus Xbox gets a lot of exclusive online content.

For someone who wants single player games, PS3 is the better option. It has all the third party stuff Xbox has (COD, etc...) but way more single player games both already out and on the way. Plus, you get a bluray player. Also, Sony will likely support the PS3 way longer than Microsoft will the 360.

So it really depends.

Buy them both.

Go X-Box...

heh heh

So it really depends.

Buy them both.

Yep.

Sucker, early adopter that I am, I bought them both in 2006. I now have two of each. doh!

Go X-Box...

heh heh

So it really depends.

Buy them both.

Yep.

Sucker, early adopter that I am, I bought them both in 2006. I now have two of each. doh!

I bought the 360 first. Just got the RROD a few months back.

Bought a PS3 last year for my son due to it being used and $100.

Two of each is a bit much though.

Batman was amazing...So many great games out there! Get an Xbox! My first one lasted three years. Still does work..but is having a problem reading the disks sometimes. So I got a new 250g system. :cloud9: