• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High

26 posts in this topic

I don't think i have been banned, but to be honest i wouldn't buy a book from them EVER.

There prices suck and there grading sucks.

And if you are reading this Chuck hi.gif

27_laughing.gif

Ive seen other people say that about their prices, but I got some pretty good deals on some nice books! confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't think i have been banned, but to be honest i wouldn't buy a book from them EVER.

27_laughing.gif

Ive seen other people say that about their prices, but I got some pretty good deals on some nice books! confused-smiley-013.gif

You're Crazy

Some prices are ok, but they are pretty rubbish books, the books that people would actually buy are just crazy crazy.gif

27_laughing.gif

During a sale?

27_laughing.gif

During a sale?

Yes, and they seem to have a lot of sales.

Their prices seem to have increased DRAMATICALLY--a sale is required just to get the price in the hemisphere of reality. I'm still enjoying my "NM" House of Secrets where the cover crumbled when I took it out of the bag. I'm also enjoying my "NM" Tomb of Dracula's that are no better than 8.0. And I'm also enjoying my "NM" Weird Mystery Tales that came back from CGC 8.0.

They did solicit feedback with my last order, but I never heard back from them confused-smiley-013.gif

Their prices seem to have increased DRAMATICALLY--a sale is required just to get the price in the hemisphere of reality. I'm still enjoying my "NM" House of Secrets where the cover crumbled when I took it out of the bag. I'm also enjoying my "NM" Tomb of Dracula's that are no better than 8.0. And I'm also enjoying my "NM" Weird Mystery Tales that came back from CGC 8.0.

They did solicit feedback with my last order, but I never heard back from them confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe you could have NoImSpartacus talk to Chuck on your behalf. He seems to be able to get partial refunds from dealers. Just claim you were taken advantage of.