• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.Troy's not at SDCC Sales thread! Sketches, Walking Deads, SS, Bats and GFT!

87 posts in this topic

As most of you guys that know me know - I spent a lot of time with Ebas at ECCC. One of the sketches that came out of that trip was a Harley. Eric is of course telling everyone now that he will no longer be doing copic sketches on blanks for many different reasons.

His prices right before he quit were at $350 for copic on a blank. - Near $400 after grade fee and shipping ! :o But a Ebas piece just has that certain shine to it, eh? ;)

Harley Quinn

Sketched by Ebas

$300

IMG_1263.jpg

how is this still available?? (shrug)

While in Seattle this year, my wife did a small collaboration with Spider-man inker/artist Randy Emberlin. This was done as a cover swipe style of Erik Larsens ASM 346. But while swiping she decided that she did not like a lot of it and just did her own thing anyway lol

ASM 648

CGC SS 9.6

Venom Sketched and colored by Holly Benton

Spiderman in reflection done by Randy Emberlin

$100

$90

SOLD!

IMG_1265.jpg

When are we going to see a Holly Benton opp? I want a frog of thunder :sumo:

Hey Greedo, you got it. no opp but frog

I got a lot on my plate right now that I am working on, but i will get your a frog. pencil and ink ok? paper or blank? Simonson style or cartooney?

Holly

When are we going to see a Holly Benton opp? I want a frog of thunder :sumo:

Hey Greedo, you got it.

I got a lot on my plate right now that I am working on, but i will get your a frog. pencil and ink ok? paper or blank?

Holly

:whee:

Pencil & Ink on a blank would be sweet! Simonson of course!

And I get your 1st post! :cloud9:

Welcome to the boards! And Tell Troy he is a lucky man! :)