• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cerebus 2

7 posts in this topic

Welcome to the boards (or WTTB in board lingo).

It's really hard to tell w/o a scanner, but I think it would fall around 4.5 to 5.5 based on the damage I'm seeing. I didn't have a scanner in the beginning either and picked one up for less than $40 bucks at Wal-Mart. If you want to get better opinions from the crowd, pick up a scanner to help see the books better.

But again, welcome... :grin:

Welcome to the boards (or WTTB in board lingo).

It's really hard to tell w/o a scanner, but I think it would fall around 4.5 to 5.5 based on the damage I'm seeing. I didn't have a scanner in the beginning either and picked one up for less than $40 bucks at Wal-Mart. If you want to get better opinions from the crowd, pick up a scanner to help see the books better.

But again, welcome... :grin:

Thanks for the welcome as well as the grade! It's not my book or else I'd actually have scans of it lol, it's actually something I'm trying to pick up.