• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Contact Comics #12 L.B. Cole cover recreation (Price Reduced)

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I've got one piece of art up for sale. An unexpected bill came up so I need some cash in pocket asap.

First, rules and all that good stuff.

:takeit: rules all.

No Probies/ Hosers

Shipping will be extra depending on where you live. (I usually split shipping down the middle so it'll probably be around $5-$8) Bullet proof packaging guaranteed.

Since I am needing cash in hand to pay this bill, I am going to ask for payment via money order. If you have any questions/ concerns, feel free to PM me or check out my kudos in my sig line.

If this is not the cover for you, remember I can do any cover. Just shoot me a PM and we can discuss details.

The cover recreation I have for sale is Contact Comics #12. A very sweet and one of my fav L.B. Cole covers. Contact Comics #12 was released May 1946 by Aviation Press. These black covers are hard to find in good condition so why not have one in new condition for you to hang on your wall? You know it'll look good in your office.

Asking price is $60 $50

IMG_1290.jpg

Size reference photo

IMG_1128.jpg

Thanks everyone for looking!!! :)