• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with identifying a story....

8 posts in this topic

Can anyone help me out? My buddy and I were talking about Ultron yesterday, and I remembered a scene at the end of a story where a kid finds Ultron's head in a junk pile and plays catch with it, then kicks it along a street or throws it back in the trash. Any help with what title and issue that was in?

Thanks!

Google is your friend. (thumbs u

Nah - I have every page of every comic memorized!

Well, actually I just searched "kid finds ultron's head" - found the ref right away with the story synopsis. Then did an image search on Avengers #57. Found the page right away. A little photobucket and all set.

Well, actually I just searched "kid finds ultron's head" - found the ref right away with the story synopsis. Then did an image search on Avengers #57. Found the page right away. A little photobucket and all set.

I say that because I did the same and was about to post the picture when you had already done it.

Nice work, Pov!