• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

I only finished #2 because I've read them a few times each. My LCS has been pushing it since the beginning and they still are. They get more in than PP.

I do have that Mind MGMT print ready to be put on my wall.

this book should be more popular when the trade comes out in April. i for one will be reading it then

FYI, the author has said that his main goal was to put out a book you would want/need to read in a monthly format, so he added a ton of extras to the actual issues that WON'T be in the collected editions. For instance, the inside covers have unique stories that won;t be included, and the back covers have fake ads that fit with the series as well.

You can still get sets of 0-7 for $60, which is not too bad...

still well more then double cover price though.

...says the man with $3k of slabbed, unreadable Walking Deads in his sig! At least you'll be able to actually, y'know, READ these. :baiting:

But in all seriousness, I'm sure the TPB will still be great without the extras.