• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

Mind MGMT has become my new favorite monthly comic book. The artwork didn't exactly appeal to me at first, but now I absolutely love it. The colors are wonderful and the style actually fits the storyline perfectly.

I'm actually right behind you. Favorite monthly book is a stretch (love me some Bedlam, Saga, NWM, Think Tank, TWD, Clone, Revival, and others), but this book definitely has me intrigued.

It's different. It's catchy. It's like a dream. The page quality and art remind me of that foggy dream feel. Matt Kindt.... Do yo thang!

R

Go ahead and face palm, I made money of a book that didn't interest me. I'd like nothing more than to have another one to pick up monthly, but it didn't do it for me. I don't like Sagaaaaahhhhh either, not into that type of theme. (I didn't care for Killraven back in the 70's)

You made money selling comics!?!... :applause:

Go ahead and face palm, I made money of a book that didn't interest me. I'd like nothing more than to have another one to pick up monthly, but it didn't do it for me. I don't like Sagaaaaahhhhh either, not into that type of theme. (I didn't care for Killraven back in the 70's)

You made money selling comics!?!... :applause:

Yes actually, thanks for asking, and a handy profit from a book that was bought at cover. Also made a nice chunk of coin from Jimmy Olsen 134's when it was at its highest, before the speculators that don't know their history figured out that Darkseid is only in one panel. BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaZINGA!

Finally caught up with this. Amazing book.

(thumbs u

It was even better reading the first arc the second time through. I'll probably read all the issues again once the series is over in a couple years--will probably catch a lot of things that I missed this first time around.

http://multiversitycomics.com/columns/minding-mind-mgmt-issue-3/

Here's a link to one of the articles the editor referenced in the letter column of the zero issue. I actually prefer not reading these because I like figuring out the clues myself and coming up with my own theories. But glancing at these definitely made me realize how much I missed my first time through which is why I did a second reading.

I was lucky enough to have read the 3 Story GN before this series started so I was in from the beginning (3 Story is awesome) but I'd fallen behind on reading and had forgotten how amazing it is.

If there's any justice in the world. Mind MGMT will go down in comic history as a must-read classic. It's just incredible.