• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

Matt had an advance copy of the hardcover at his booth...it looks awesome! The paper stock used in the hard cover is very nice and thick!

YES!!!

I pre-ordered it a while back! Awesome!

That sounds fantastic! I'm planning on reading this series in collections and love that they've gone straight to HC :cloud9:

From what I've read, there are some cool elements to the single issues that won't be in the collections. Plus I love the paper stock of the singles - it's like uncoated, recycled stock.

Matt had an advance copy of the hardcover at his booth...it looks awesome! The paper stock used in the hard cover is very nice and thick!

YES!!!

I pre-ordered it a while back! Awesome!

That sounds fantastic! I'm planning on reading this series in collections and love that they've gone straight to HC :cloud9:

From what I've read, there are some cool elements to the single issues that won't be in the collections. Plus I love the paper stock of the singles - it's like uncoated, recycled stock.

I asked matt if I could buy the advance copy. He said no.

I offered him $50.

He said no but that I could take a picture of myself with it to make fun of you guys.

I passed and bought a page from issue 1.

Picture of the Hardcover coming out this month....

You know you want one, and if you don't you should buy it anyway :grin:

Looks awesome!

8527451063_54ca5a40aa.jpg

I pre-ordered mine a while ago. Supporting this comic in every way possible is only right!!

Got to meet Matt this weekend and he is such a great guy and very surprised about the reaction he is getting about MM.

Matt stated he was busy all weekend... he also had a print of the issue 7 cover :cloud9:

Got to meet Matt this weekend and he is such a great guy and very surprised about the reaction he is getting about MM.

Matt stated he was busy all weekend... he also had a print of the issue 7 cover :cloud9:

Did you hook a brotha up?

I thought they were a lot smaller because he uses watercolor. They look a lot smaller from all the pics posted.

They're a little smaller than 11x17.

I'd say 10x15, but I have not measured them. They're also on watercolor stock, not Bristol board. Gives them a nice texture when you see the art in person as well.

If I get a chance I'll try to throw a pic up of one next to a regular sized board.