• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

I met Matt at the Denver Comic Con tonight.

What an amazing person. Very open, very respectful. And so was his wife.

Not sure if it's been posted, but he says the series is going to #36. He also mentioned some very exciting news related to other future endeavors (but I promised that I wouldn't post it due to legal obligations).

He was offering 3 of the unique dust jacket sketches and I was fortunately able to get the last one. Thought I'd post some pics:

This is the "front" with Lyme (dust jacket is over the HC). Personally, I think it looks like it should be the legitimate cover to a future issue! I love the dolphin in the right eye.

IMG_2040_zps6035e38c.jpg

This is the "back" with Duncan and Meru. He even wrote some really cool inscriptions that the two are thinking. Duncan was my first request because he's quickly becoming my favorite character:

IMG_2041_zps94ba7f8c.jpg

This is the "front" and "back" spread out as as single piece of artwork.

You'll notice he treated the ends like a real book. One side has a sketch of himself with a small biography (ahahah). The other side is a brief synoposis of the story (made up, but still awesome).

IMG_2042_zps1148fa99.jpg

I took it from the other angle. Otherwise, you can easily miss the "muscle" villian on the right hand side! The best part about these pieces is how good he is at putting in "easter eggs".

IMG_2043_zps1efe8085.jpg

This is the sketch on the inside of the TPB:

22070e5f-b32d-4688-aa23-b4f53e5e8e48_zps8e59a30c.jpg

Just arrived today from MIND MGMT Headquarters, direct from "The Manager".

:headbang:

ISSUE 6 PAGE 2 AND 3

MINDMGMT6PAGE2AND3_zps69693178.jpg

ISSUE 6 PAGE 20 LAST PAGE AND SOME NOTES and INFO FROM MATT. This was to be the original last page, until it was made on-going, then the lower panel was re-drawn to continue the story.

MINDMGMT6PAGE202PART_zpsc471b225.jpg

MINDMGMTFACEBOOK2_zpsf98b423c.jpg

MINDMGMTfacebook1_zpsd94bf17c.jpg

Cheers!

OMG THAT IS MORE THEN AWESOME!

Very impressive! :golfclap:

Thanks! I feel REALLY lucky to own page 20. I love the history involved that Matt left it un-finished. Shows the belief in his own work, that he never completed it originally, in hope that he never would have too. Thank goodness it didn't end there!

Edited by cbaileypacker