• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone figured out what the Easter Egg was that was hinted at on the back cover ad of #6. Matt squirreled away a hint that something could be done with the back covers of 1-6. I do not have a #1 so I didn't go any deeper with it.

I was wondering about this as well. I looked at each ad, but didn't lay them out together to analyze a hidden code or message.

I'm thinking it will say: "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"

Secondly, I'm excited to get the hardcover in this weekend :whee:

I was wondering if anyone figured out what the Easter Egg was that was hinted at on the back cover ad of #6. Matt squirreled away a hint that something could be done with the back covers of 1-6. I do not have a #1 so I didn't go any deeper with it.

I was wondering about this as well. I looked at each ad, but didn't lay them out together to analyze a hidden code or message.

I'm thinking it will say: "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"

Secondly, I'm excited to get the hardcover in this weekend :whee:

Its a number......

hard to believe cover price is only $20

will be reading it on the way home tonight

I started Y:TLM book five on my lunch break. Read 80 pages and will probably finish it tonight. This is awesome :D and sad :( at the same time.

NICE! and i hear you. how great would it be to beable to read some series' again for the first time?

hard to believe cover price is only $20

will be reading it on the way home tonight

I started Y:TLM book five on my lunch break. Read 80 pages and will probably finish it tonight. This is awesome :D and sad :( at the same time.

NICE! and i hear you. how great would it be to beable to read some series' again for the first time?

Saga and TWD would be on the list (thumbs u

Rad the first three issues, had to take a break because I want to put off catching up as long as I can!

Hell, who am I kidding? Tomorrow I will probably be caught up

I read them all in a day when i discovered it a few months ago...

For all of us waiting on our pre-ordered HC(s), Matt is still waiting on his supply. It may be a little while. :ohnoez:

Yeah. This... sucks. I will probably order one from Amazon in the meantime and then gift that one away once my preorder w/ sketch arrives.

Just picked up my HC with my weekly pull list.

Awesome quality! Stoked to have a version of this story I can now pick up and read whenever I want.

The Dark Horse iPad app is a bit clunkier than the Comixology ones...