• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM my Star Trek 1 (assume I press the spine roll out!)

8 posts in this topic

will need to see the back cover to give a grade, and if possible a scan would be better than a picture.

ok will do on the scans. fyi in the meantime, its got 3 tiny spine ticks, the corners are all razor sharp, and there is no breaks of color on the front. I'm thinking 9.2-9.4 after the slight spine roll is pressed out, but I want to make sure I'm not seeing things and its really an 8.0! But I've seen scans of worse 9.0's

I agree, it's a nice-looking copy, but it's not a 9.4-9.6 no matter what you do to it. :grin: Also, it's tough to give an accurate grade from photos, as they enhance the book's appearance.

I agree, it's a nice-looking copy, but it's not a 9.4-9.6 no matter what you do to it. :grin: Also, it's tough to give an accurate grade from photos, as they enhance the book's appearance.

its really hard to judge books these days, things that were 9.4 for years, got 9.0s last October, unless CGC has gone back to fair grading standards not hyper strict.