• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ASM 56 good cond.

9 posts in this topic

Oh and I'll head you off at the pass on this one.

(since you've created 6 WTB threads in the last 14 hrs)

Only start one sales thread, put all books in one sales thread.

only exception is if the offerings are amazingly widely different (and even then, just do one sales thread).

only exception is if the offerings are amazingly widely different (and even then, just do one sales thread).

Technically he's not in violation of any rules since I wouldn't consider his multiple posts "spam." However, it can be considered bad taste...

1. create an account on photobucket or imgur

2. upload pictures there.

3. copy the direct link address associated with your picture

4. post that direct link address into the window that pops up when you hit the third icon above (circled in the picture below)

photob.jpg

Technically he's not in violation of any rules since I wouldn't consider his multiple posts "spam." However, it can be considered bad taste...

He needs to add a price. :gossip:

He needs to add a price. :gossip:

I was referencing the multiple threads...not the fact that he's lacking a price, or shipping method, or acceptable forms of payment, etc etc...