• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED-Two Avengers 1 slabs...pick your favorite grade!

17 posts in this topic

Hey gang,

Looking to get out of the Avengers 1 business. Usual rules, no probie-yo-yos, :takeit: trumps PM, prices included US shipping. (PM me for international rates.) Check, MO, Paypal all ok.

Ok, both of these books could use a reholder. (I love my UPS man, really, the joy I feel when I see this man is beyond all measure.) The books are just fine, though.

Ok, I'll post in a minute.

It's been 18 minutes and no one's yet spent thousands of dollars. How about I throw in a complete set of 100 bullets trades (collecting issues 1-100, whole series) to the first person to grab either book? :baiting:

Avengers 1 4.0 $1550 shipped

This time, the crack is in the lower left, and there is a chip out of the bottom of the slab. But a reholder should be no prob.

Avengers140-1.jpg

Avengers140bc.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Avengers 1 4.0 $1550 shipped

This time, the crack is in the lower left, and there is a chip out of the bottom of the slab. But a reholder should be no prob.

Avengers140-1.jpg

Avengers140bc.jpg

:takeit: per PM

^^

Huh? What did I win?

One-time bump. The 4.0 is sold (and shipped!), and the 6.0 is still available.

If the 6.0 isn't claimed today/tonight, I'll be putting it in the mail tomorrow for a reholder.

C'mon, it's pretty... :baiting:

Stay away from Tom's junk....I swear! Between Avengers and Spideys and GA books...I've never seen such rubbish! :P

:jokealert:

Sheesh, you giving me a hard time just because I didn't have any NFL Superpro for you? lol