• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TOS 62

7 posts in this topic

This was listed for sale as VF/NM :pullhair:

I know I'm not the sharpest grader but holy makerel that seems like someone was being a little generous, or perhaps up late drinking cleaning product cocktails. I sent the seller a message and we'll see what happens here because I put it at no better than a 6.0 absolute tops.

Just a quick edit so no one needs to worry about some rogue running around here with a severe grading issue - I did not complete this transaction through the boards.

So I bought this unseen because the guy seemed to know what he was doing grading wise and the price was right.

Huh hm , how could you say the guy seemed to know what he was doing if you bought it sight unseen?

Never buy a book sight unseen unless you know who your're buying it from, and we have plenty of good people on here you can do that with. As far as the grade goes, I think 5.5 possibly but no way it's in the stated grade. Tell the seller to go buy some glasses. He's not even in the ball park.

I was going off previously left feedback for the seller in quesion; several people specifically mentioning that the grading has been spot on. I apparently need to just stop buy non-slabbed comics to simplify the entire process :lol:

I somewhat jokingly asked if perhaps he had multiple copies and just sent me the wrong one. We shall see!

I was going off previously left feedback for the seller in quesion; several people specifically mentioning that the grading has been spot on. I apparently need to just stop buy non-slabbed comics to simplify the entire process :lol:

I somewhat jokingly asked if perhaps he had multiple copies and just sent me the wrong one. We shall see!

You can see stellar feedback on e-bay for lot's of people who can't grade worth a krap. It's the uneducated buyer who also does not know how to grade that thinks he got a nice book.

And, you can buy lots of raw books on these boards with confidence. If you aren't satisfied you can always return the item for a refund here. Lot's of good raw dealers and sellers on these boards to buy books from.

Oh, and two of the most notorious e-bay scum-bags in comic collecting ( Robo-Blow & Bijou Baby ) have great feedback.