• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jumbo Comics 81 and Crime SuspenStories 23 REDUCED

27 posts in this topic

Just the two books in the title. No probies or HOS members. Payment is by Paypal. I'm making a PO run tomorrow, so payments received tonight go out tomorrow. Otherwise, it may be a few days.

Jumbo Comics #81 5.0-5.5 $50$30 - Cool Guillotine cover. It presents nicer, but there is a non-color-breaking crease on the front cover as well as the back. PQ is pretty nice, probably OW or better, the book is perfectly centered, colorful, glossy and the BC is clean. Most copies I've seen have cover colors that are way more washed out.

jumbo81.jpg

Just to see if anyone is paying attention, the Jumbo is FREE.

:takeit: must be posted in this thread, and you have to promise to pay exactly what I pay for shipping after I ship it.

:takeit: must be posted in this thread, and you have to promise to pay exactly what I pay for shipping after I ship it.

:takeit:

^^

^^

my first jumbo- i hope its not like a crack dealer giving away the first hit to get me addicted.

thanks

I'm pulling the CSS because it's really nice in hand.

So it looks like this thread is closed. Very lucrative.

I wish I could have afforded it.

Just made a deal on a nicer copy, so this is available again, this time with a lower price:

Crime SuspenStories #23 FN to FN+ OW or better pages SOLD (less than I paid) - I will leave this up until the evening, then it goes to Ebay.

CrSu23.jpg