• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snake and Rupp's Attention Whoring, Snarked Out, Charitable Salesapalooza

495 posts in this topic

Since Rupp is leaving us in fifteen minutes, I am breaking now...list on good sir and I will carry the thread through until eleven...maybe we will have a dirty limerick contest in your absence...

Or perhaps derogatory Haikus about Rupp...yes, that would be nice...

Free prize to the person who posts my favorite Haiku before he comes back to the thread at eleven..

:foryou:

:gossip: Back in fifteenish

THANOS is back baby...I think this is the third appearance of the wrinkly purple faced monster...

Captain Marvel 28

VF

$26 (that's right true believers...FULL GUIDE...BWAH HA HA!)

captainmarvel28.jpg

Or for those of you that still like the good ole ultra violence with a side of sex and beans...

PUNISHER WAR ZONE: RETURN OF MA GNUCCI - TPB - $5

GARTH ENNIS AT HIS VIOLENT BESTUS

GOT THREE COPIES!

:eyeroll: I did prepare a few books in response to what I thought Rupp might list...my Punisher is more violent by far sir!!! And being a Hardcover, you can use it to inflict violence yourself (thumbs u

Punisher to the Max!!!

$12

punishermax.jpg

ive been trying to get my friend into punisher so i think this may be the key. :takeit:

Or for those of you that still like the good ole ultra violence with a side of sex and beans...

PUNISHER WAR ZONE: RETURN OF MA GNUCCI - TPB - $5

GARTH ENNIS AT HIS VIOLENT BESTUS

GOT THREE COPIES!

:eyeroll: I did prepare a few books in response to what I thought Rupp might list...my Punisher is more violent by far sir!!! And being a Hardcover, you can use it to inflict violence yourself (thumbs u

Punisher to the Max!!!

$12

punishermax.jpg

ive been trying to get my friend into punisher so i think this may be the key. :takeit:

(thumbs u

Don't forget the anti-Rupp haiku contest for a free prize :D