• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snake and Rupp's Attention Whoring, Snarked Out, Charitable Salesapalooza

495 posts in this topic

Snake Eyes...being shamed by Rupps item eliciting a much bigger bid than his ASM drek has been :facepalm: all day long...

What to do? Oh kind readers,

WHAT

TO

DO???

hm

AUCTION ITEM...if it don't work the first time...try, try again...we want to send at least a Franklin to the Hero Initiative...between 10% of sales, the 20 bones for ASM 34, and current bid on the art page donated by Rupp...I think we are close.

But close, by Jebus, does not help the Snake sleep at night...bid more on this spectacular new offering...

Silver Surfer Fireside TPB First Printing

All of the proceeds of this item will go towards the amount we pay the Hero Initiative...

Bid in whatever damn increments you want...hey penny bids make for more posts :insane:

The winning bid will be when Rupp and I call it a night...probably around midnight again, but that makes for a bit of a floating close and sniping will not be possible :baiting:

Oh and post something funny with your bid...bawdy poems, demotivational pics...we want laughter dagnabit!

surferfireside.jpg

$10 on the Surfer Fireside

I think we need a better bid on this peeps!!! :baiting:

C'mon it's for the HERO Initiative...dig deep... :sumo:

No don't dig there!!! :eek:

Has anyone bid at all on that Original artwork Snake... other than the initial bid?

Man we obviously don't know how to help a charity ! ? ! :(

I have not seen another bid...think it was $33 something,..yes?