• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Odds and Ends

31 posts in this topic

Marvel Donruss Card Set from 1966 Complete Set of 66 (or it soon will be, the pic only shows 64 of the cards, the last 2 are in the mail to me now so if you buy I can't ship it until next weekend).

I'm not a card grader but from what I've seen these are in the VF range, some a little better some a little lower but none in the VG range, no creases on any, no writing, this is a pretty nice set.

There are 2 complete sets listed on ebay for $550 and $400 respectively.

This set is $195 thats about $3 per card.

001-9.jpg

Cool :takeit:

Cool ^^

Thanks!

Marvel Donruss Card Set from 1966 Complete Set of 66 (or it soon will be, the pic only shows 64 of the cards, the last 2 are in the mail to me now so if you buy I can't ship it until next weekend).

I'm not a card grader but from what I've seen these are in the VF range, some a little better some a little lower but none in the VG range, no creases on any, no writing, this is a pretty nice set.

There are 2 complete sets listed on ebay for $550 and $400 respectively.

This set is $195 thats about $3 per card.

Cool :takeit:

Cool ^^

Thanks!

Super buy! Such a wonderful set of cards!

Almost forget one more item.

Frazetta Deystroyer Puzzle from 1982. This has 551 pieces or so the box says. It was sold to me as complete but I counted pieces and came up with 550, one short. I only counted it once because I'm too lazy so just assume one piece is missing, if it is there you get a bonus.

Box is in decent shape, not perfect, pieces look nice.

I have no idea of the value or scarcity of this so how about

$45 shipped

017-2.jpg

018-2.jpg

Yeah, I am not aware of those at all, but am jealous just from that picture. Great buy!

These boards are amazing that way. You can find so much stuff you never knew existed that suddenly you have to have. I guess I'll start my kids 529's next week. :whistle:

And the last one, my favorite, and the one I really don't want to let go, but other things are calling my name so here they are.

WEIRD WAR TALES Complete Set 1-124

Thats right, all 124 issues, 7 Volumes 1-10,11-30,31-50,51-70,71-90,91-110,111-124

The books in this set were the nicest of all, I love this title and was pretty meticulous when putting this together and yes, it took quite a while.

The VG price on this set alone is over $700 and these were generally much better than that.

My Price is $1000

If anyone needs more pics let me know.

008-6.jpg

009-4.jpg

010-2.jpg

This my friend, is cool!