• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk 271 Rocket Raccoon

15 posts in this topic

I am thinking around 8.0 maybe a low 8.5 due to following defects.

Some foxing at top of book right at CCA and top edge

One nbc at middle of spine

Slight mis-wrap

Dont see much wrong on back cover.

I am unsure how foxing affects the grade. Scan makes it look a little brighter

then it is.

What ya guys think higher or lower?

hulk271.jpg

hulk271back.jpg

I thought the same thing. Thats alot of views with no opinions. I was thinking it's gotta be higher than an 8. Theres no real major flaws, or even minor ticks anywhere, Just some tiny discoloring on spots. I still have a hard time with high grade books but that looks in the 9.0 range to me.

I think 9.0 is doable if not higher. The wild card is foxing. Is the foxing inside the interior cover also?

there was a X-men 94 with slight foxing that got a 9.8 last week. This book may have a little more foxing (maybe) but it is more noticeable with the white fc so it might not get ding that much by CGC.

8.5. Is that just dirt in the white on the back cover? You could probably clean that up a little. I have two CGC books that I thought were both going to come back 9.0s but one got an 8.5. The only real difference between the two was the 8.5 had some dirt on the back.