• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAW RAW RAW

202 posts in this topic

Bats 230 6.0 7.00 :news: SOLD

Adams cover.

White dudes way in the back! It reminds me of the South Park movie....Operation Get Behind Darkie. So wrong....but hilarious!

scan0125.jpg

:takeit:
Bats 230 6.0 7.00

Adams cover.

White dudes way in the back! It reminds me of the South Park movie....Operation Get Behind Darkie. So wrong....but hilarious!

Thanks Heath! Whens ur sale??? I'm ready! :troll:

Teen Titans 17 7.0 7.00

London bridge is falling down

Or

Look kids, Big Ben!

Thanks David!

Bats 230 6.0 7.00

Adams cover.

It is over in mixed...imagine it will start up in 30 minutes or so...waiting on my partner :)

Bats 230 6.0 7.00

Adams cover.

It is over in mixed...imagine it will start up in 30 minutes or so...waiting on my partner :)

Mixed? No one goes there. Toss in a nice silver Inferior Five and move it over here! :roflmao:

Bats 221 5.0 4.00 :news: SOLD

Tear around bottom staple.

Adams cover.

Someday I'll get the whole 'Adams cover' thing. I mean, they're nice and all. But...

scan0128.jpg

Thanks guys. Let me take a minute to update the thread and be back with some Detectives. Just a few...

Ok, sorry for the delay. Had some PM's to attend to.

And very shortly I'l be taking Stella to bed. But let me squeeze some Tec's in first.

Detective 437 5.0 1.00 :news: SOLD

Ebay NM if I recall!

scan0130.jpg