• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Triva hint:

30 posts in this topic

Yeah, I went through the entire Showcase and Brave & Bold runs, and actually saw that B&B 50 cover thumbnail, but noted that the names didn't fit the blanks (the other way around in my case "Manhunter from Mars"). I know Gemma formulated the original question wrong, but Steve confirming it seemed to leave no doubt, so I passed right on by.

You know, some of us *might* have gotten it right, without the (cough) HINT from Steve.

The question was wrong mad.gif

893frustrated.gif

True, Steve said that the names were two words each. Yet the comic lists Manhunter, single name. What's with the trick question?

Trick question this time, impossible question last time confused.gif

The question was wrong mad.gif

893frustrated.gif

True, Steve said that the names were two words each. Yet the comic lists Manhunter, single name. What's with the trick question?

Apparently Steve did it from "memory". If his memory is twice as good as mine (benefit of the doubt) then he can't remember [!@#%^&^].

Yeah, I went through the entire Showcase and Brave & Bold runs, and actually saw that B&B 50 cover thumbnail, but noted that the names didn't fit the blanks. I know Gemma formulated the original question wrong, but Steve confirming it seemed to leave no doubt.

You know, some of us *might* have got it right, without the (cough) HINT from Steve.

Same here.

Rather than hints 893naughty-thumb.gif, how about homework? makepoint.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

sorry.gif

For your mistake everyone that participated should get a free Express submission devil.gif

Actually, everyone that even thought about participating, but felt really stupid not finding the cover after hours of searching... hi.gif

sorry.gif

For your mistake everyone that participated should get a free Express submission devil.gif

Actually, everyone that even thought about participating, but felt really stupid not finding the cover after hours of searching... hi.gif

And everyone that thought about participating, but realized it would take hours of searching, so rather than wasting their time, they didn't even bother.

hi.gifacclaim.gif