• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saucer country

10 posts in this topic

Totally gutted. I just read Paul's blog about it being cancelled and he said he thought and thought about whether he could wrap everything up in the few issues he has left and he decided he couldnt without it sucking... so the ending won't be 'final' and we won't even find out what happened Arcadia the night she was abducted :cry:

He hopes to return to it one day in some form or another, but I won't hold my breath. Obviously he should just take the series to Image. It's a great book and I hate Vertigo for killing it. Vertigo suck these days anyway. They've lost the plot.

Wow, one reply.

Ok, I'll play along.

I dropped after seven issues because it seemed directionless to me. I like a good mystery as much as the next guy but it seemed to me that the writer was every bit as clueless as to where the story was going as I was.