• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RARE...EERIE #1 Magazine Grade & Scarcity Opinions ???

77 posts in this topic

Sorry to say but we have a section for Magazines, and for some reason you posted a thread there saying you had posted a thread about a magazine in comics general foreheadslap.gif

Danny... I believe I would get a wider range of input here as this section of the Boards gets more attention. I hope you understand. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Lots of people use that as a reason, but Arch made a magazine section for a reason.

If people want to read about magazines they will go there.

UV, get the hell over yourself. Now sit down, shut up, and learn something about Creepy #1.

It is Eerie 1

flowerred.gif

And thus, the message is lost.

(And [!@#%^&^] off, I just woke up. thumbsup2.gif )

acclaim.gif

See, that just doesn't make a lick o' sense. Now contribute, or I'll turn your skull into the forum latrine.

I will now leave this thread, as i have nothing to contribute.

Maybe you should leave aswell khaos 27_laughing.gif

Sorry to say but we have a section for Magazines, and for some reason you posted a thread there saying you had posted a thread about a magazine in comics general foreheadslap.gif

Danny... I believe I would get a wider range of input here as this section of the Boards gets more attention. I hope you understand. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Lots of people use that as a reason, but Arch made a magazine section for a reason.

UV, get the hell over yourself. Now sit down, shut up, and learn something about Creepy #1.

It is Eerie 1

flowerred.gif

acclaim.gif

See, that just doesn't make a lick o' sense. Now contribute, or I'll turn your skull into the forum latrine.

acclaim.gif

It is Eerie 1

flowerred.gif

acclaim.gif

acclaim.gif

I think we have well and truly ruined this thread before it even started smirk.gif

Ok , I have added a compilation of my posts to the original message in the Mag fourm. If anybody has anything else to add please do so there.

I have nothing to add to this thread, except ultimatevenom is a poo poo head.... 27_laughing.gif

Ok , I have added a compilation of my posts to the original message in the Mag fourm. If anybody has anything else to add please do so there.

I have nothing to add to this thread, except ultimatevenom is a poo poo head.... 27_laughing.gif

smirk.gifacclaim.gif

smirk.gifacclaim.gif

hi.gif

He really is... he's like Deathlok Junior. Who am I talking to, anyway?

:::checks name::: ...oops. blush.gif

smirk.gifacclaim.gif

hi.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

893frustrated.gif

thumbsup2.gif
893censored-thumb.gif

How come only Greggy laughs at your jokes? Why is it that you and I enjoy watching Joe Schmo Show? Why am I being civil toward you? Why is this thread still in Comic General?

How come only Greggy laughs at your jokes? Why is it that you and I enjoy watching Joe Schmo Show? Why am I being civil toward you? Why is this thread still in Comic General?

1. confused-smiley-013.gif

2. confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

3. confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

4. confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

You'd laugh if they weren't about you.

You like Joe Schmo too?!?!? cloud9.gif You, me, and BOC should start a club. LET'S START AN OT THREAD ABOUT IT RIGHT HERE!

You'd laugh if they weren't about you.

You like Joe Schmo too?!?!? cloud9.gif You, me, and BOC should start a club. LET'S START AN OT THREAD ABOUT IT RIGHT HERE!

How many episodes of the JSS2 have they aired? I didn't know it was on. The first JSS was great. I would love to see additional stuff on the DVD.