• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RARE...EERIE #1 Magazine Grade & Scarcity Opinions ???

77 posts in this topic

For shame.....and to think the most interesting Mag Topic (I'm being serious, btw) there is has to be shunted to the ghetto that is the Magazine Forum. mad.gif

Ghetto? shocked.gif

I don't care either way but there is a magazine section for a reason....

Jim

For shame.....and to think the most interesting Mag Topic (I'm being serious, btw) there is has to be shunted to the ghetto that is the Magazine Forum. mad.gif

Ghetto? shocked.gif

I don't care either way but there is a magazine section for a reason....

Jim

I agree...... oh yeah, "ghetto" was a bit strong. Although this thread was as much about magazine history as anything.

Ive recreated the pertinent posts in the mag fourm sans the comments from the peanut gallery. No offense to the gallery. stooges.gif

For the record, I thought it was a fascinating thread and I was very interested in what you had to say... even though I -- sleeping.gif

stooges.gif

Ive recreated the pertinent posts in the mag fourm sans the comments from the peanut gallery. No offense to the gallery. stooges.gif

For the record, I thought it was a fascinating thread and I was very interested in what you had to say... even though I -- sleeping.gif

stooges.gif

You're not supposed to be here...oh wait neither am i mad.gif

Would it have been okay if "OT" was put in with the title too?

Or, is it okay since Eerie, and Creepy are in the Overstreet COMIC BOOK price guide?

It would have been okay in the Magazine Forum.. thumbsup2.gif

Ok , I have added a compilation of my posts to the original message in the Mag fourm. If anybody has anything else to add please do so there.

Thank You for the Effort and Info My Friend. It is good to see someone focused on the questions and topic at hand.

Or, is it okay since Eerie, and Creepy are in the Overstreet COMIC BOOK price guide?

I would also add that Eerie #1 was a comic book. At least size-wise? What is the difference between a small magazine and a comic book?

Dan

I would also add that Eerie #1 was a comic book. At least size-wise? What is the difference between a small magazine and a comic book?

Dan

Good Point! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

There's no way that book (counterfeit or not) would get a high grade (9.0+)...

The bottom half of the spine looks like someone rolled it vertically... or horizontally...

whichever one causes multiple spine creases. grin.gif

Dan

One of them should go in the magazine threads gossip.gif

The bottom half of the spine looks like someone rolled it vertically... or horizontally...

Looking at both Close-Up front and rear scans what would you put it as? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Looking at both Close-Up front and rear scans what would you put it as? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

something that belongs in the Magazine forum.

something that belongs in the Magazine forum.

27_laughing.gif

Nice one Deathlok Senior flowerred.gif