• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC exclusive BW Walking Dead 100

54 posts in this topic

Mine were dinged up too - they were shipped loose in a flat-rate envelope, with nothing to secure them in place or protect them during shipping :(
Mine too. Had cardboard but the bags weren't taped shut or to the cardboard, so I think they slid around some. :(

Got mine today too. They were also shipped loose inside the cardboard and got slammed around. All of them got their corners crunched. Shipping was very fast though.

+1 :cry:

+1 also. Only 1 of 7 copies survived. Everything else has ink come off the comic above it. Also some bent covers :(.

Mine as well.

Mine were dinged up too - they were shipped loose in a flat-rate envelope, with nothing to secure them in place or protect them during shipping :(
Mine too. Had cardboard but the bags weren't taped shut or to the cardboard, so I think they slid around some. :(

Got mine today too. They were also shipped loose inside the cardboard and got slammed around. All of them got their corners crunched. Shipping was very fast though.

+1 :cry:

+1 also. Only 1 of 7 copies survived. Everything else has ink come off the comic above it. Also some bent covers :(.

Mine as well.

me too...... mine did not even have any bags or board on it :sorry::cry:

they were just taped on two cardboard... and being shipped to canada really took it toll